Agreement to follow COVID-19 Protocols
The International Council on Active Aging seeks to promote healthy behaviors and maintain healthy environments to reduce risk of spreading COVID-19 at the ICAA Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo 2022 being hosted in Orlando, Florida. you/we attending the ICAA Conference 2022, you agree to the following:
- I/We agree to follow the COVID-19 Policy and COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols in place at the ICAA Conference.
- I/We agree not to travel if I, a member of my household or one of our guests feels sick.
- I/We will not attend if I/We test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the November 8 conference start date (or November 7 if attending a preconference), or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- I/We will wear my mask at the conference when not eating, drinking or presenting (if a speaker).
- I/We will follow physical distancing guidelines.
- I/We will wash my hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitization stations regularly.
- I/We will greet everyone in a safe, professional and friendly way.
- I/We agree to cooperate with ICAA staff, hotel staff and public health officials regarding investigations and reporting of COVID-19 infections or suspected infections prior to, during and after the conference.
- I/We will be considerate, kind and safe.