COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
Protecting the health and well-being of all participants remains the top priority at the International Council on Active Aging Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo 2022. To attend, you must affirm when registering that you have read, and you agree to follow, ICAA’s COVID-19 Policy and Health and Safety Protocols for this event.
ICAA’s COVID-19 Policy is based on guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Specific requirements may change closer to the meeting based on CDC guidelines at that time. Learn what the policies cover and what is required: Read COVID-19 Policy.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
ICAA has worked with partners Accushield and Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando to align with the latest guidelines for COVID-19 safety and to make the process as simple as possible. Find out steps and actions to take as well as how and why: Read COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols.
Agreement to follow COVID-19 Protocols
To register for the ICAA Conference, Leadership Summit and Expo 2022, you must affirm the following:
- I agree to follow the COVID-19 Policy and COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols in place at the ICAA Conference.
- I agree not to travel if I, a member of my household or one of our guests feels sick.
- I will not attend if I test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of the November 8 conference start date (or November 7 if attending a preconference), or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- I will wear my mask at the conference when I am not eating, drinking or presenting (if a speaker).
- I will follow physical distancing guidelines.
- I will wash my hands frequently for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitization stations regularly.
- I will greet everyone in a safe, professional and friendly way.
- I agree to cooperate with ICAA staff, hotel staff and public health officials regarding investigations and reporting of COVID-19 infections or suspected infections prior to, during and after the conference.
- I will be considerate, kind and safe.